PARISH NOTICES ST JULIAN’S PARISH 25 – 26 March 2017
- Activities during Lent:
- Morning of reflection during Lent: A half day of reflection will be held on Friday from 9.30am to 1.00pm addressed by Rev Fr Kevin Schembri at the MSSP Oratory in B’Kara. The programme includes mass. For more details or to book please call the Parish Office.
- Penitential Pilgrimage: On Sunday, the annual penitential pilgrimage to Mellieha will be held. We depart at 4.00am from Lapsi Church. Tickets for transport back to St Julian’s may be purchased from the Book Centre.
- Family Visits: On Thursday we will be continuing the Family Visits in Spinola Road (the side opposite the Hotel Cavalieri). The Parish helper will contact you with the time of the appointment. This brings us to the end of the first phase of the family visits and we will continue after Easter.
- Coffee Morning: On Wednesday a Coffee Morning will be held in aid of the Parish, in the hall by the Parish Church from 9.30am onwards.
- Flimkien: Helpers who distribute the Flimkien may collect their copies from the Parish Office throughout the coming week. Together with the April issue, you will be receiving an envelope for donations in aid of the Parish Feast in August.
- Collection of food items: The Diaconia Commission is currently collecting food items for needy families in our Parish. All food items are to be placed in the baskets in the Parish Church, Lapsi Church and Kuncizzjoni Chapel. We thank you in advance for your help.
- Way of the Cross for children: The Diocesan Children’s Commission is organising the Way of the Cross for children on Saturday at 6.15pm at the Verdala Palace gardens in Buskett. All children are invited to attend.
- Summer Time: Since this weekend we switch our clocks to Summer time, we remind you that the evening mass at the Parish Church during the week and on Sunday evenings will now be at 7.00pm. The Parish Office will be open on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5.30pm to 7.00pm.