PARISH NOTICES ST JULIAN’S PARISH 8 – 9 April 2017
- Via Sacra: On Monday a Via Sacra will be held at 7.30pm following this route: Parish Church, Main Street, St Elia Street, St Angelo Street, Carmel Street, and Main Street back to the Parish Church.
- Concert: On Tuesday a concert of sacred music will be held in the Parish Church at 7.30pm by the St Julian’s Choral Group and The International School of Brussels Orchestra. All are encouraged to attend.
- National Via Sacra: On Wednesday a Via Sacra will be led by the Archbishop at 7.00pm. The Via Sacra will start from City Gate in Valletta and will end at St John’s Co Cathedral in Valletta at around 8.15pm.
- Maundy Thursday: – Mass is not celebrated in the morning;
- 0915am: mass at St John’s Co Cathedral by the Archbishop;
- 5.30pm: mass at Lapsi Church and the Chapel of the Immaculate Conception;
- 7.00pm: mass & washing of the feet in the Parish Church;
- Time for the seven visits;
- 11.00pm to midnight: adoration in the Parish Church.
- Good Friday: – The Parish Church opens at 7.30am to noon for the
At 3.00pm: Good Friday function, reading of the Passion , Adoration of the Cross and Communion.
- Easter Vigil: – Mass is not celebrated in the morning.
- At 8.00pm: Celebration of the Easter Vigil
- Easter Sunday: After 9.30am mass, figolli will be blessed and given out
to the children.