PARISH NOTICES ST JULIAN’S PARISH 4th to 5th November 2017
- Cake Sale: A cake sale is being held this weekend as a fund raising activity in aid of the Parish. We appreciate your generosity.
- Outing for the elderly: The monthly outing for the elderly will be held on Tuesday. We meet at 8.45am at Spinola or at ta’ Giorni near the College.
- Catechism meeting for parents: A meeting for the parents of the children preparing for their First Holy Communion is to be held on Tuesday at 5.30pm at Lapsi Church.
- Divine Mercy Adoration: On Friday from 3.00pm to 4.00pm a Divine Mercy Adoration will be held at Lapsi Church. Everyone is welcome to attend.
- Married Couples’ Meeting: On Saturday the married couples’ meeting will be held at 7.30pm in Pope John Paul II Hall.
- Baptism: On Sunday the sacrament of Baptism will be celebrated during the 11.00am mass in the Parish Church.
- Prayers for our faithful departed: We pray for Francesco Sammut, Maria Aquilina, Alfred Borg, Alfrida Schembri and Rita Agius who entered eternal life during the month of October. Eternal rest grant unto them O Lord …