- Via Sacra: On Monday a Via Sacra will be held at 7.30pm on the Church parvis.
- Diocesan Via Sacra: On Wednesday a Via Sacra will be led by the Archbishop at 7.30pm. The Via Sacra will start from the statue of Christ the King and will end at St John’s Co Cathedral in Valletta at around 8.45pm.
- Maundy Thursday: – Mass is not celebrated in the morning;
- 9.00am: mass at St John’s Co Cathedral by the Archbishop;
- 5.30pm: mass at Lapsi Church and the Chapel of the Immaculate Conception;
- 7.00pm: mass & washing of the feet in the Parish Church;
- Time for the seven visits;
- 10.30pm to 11.30pm: organised adoration in the Parish Church.
- Good Friday: – The Parish Church opens at 7.30am to noon for the
- At 3.00pm: Good Friday function, reading of the Passion, Adoration of the Cross and Communion.
- Easter Vigil: – Mass is not celebrated in the morning.
- At 8.00pm: Celebration of the Easter Vigil
- Easter Sunday: After 9.30am mass, figolli will be blessed and given out
to the children on the Church parvis.
- Flimkien magazine: Helpers who distribute the Flimkien magazine may collect their copies from the Parish Office throughout the coming week. This month an envelope for a special donation for the St Julian’s feast will also be distributed.
Exhibition of the Last Supper: This exhibition is on at the primary school until Maundy Thursday. Visiting hours between 7.30am and 3.30pm.