PARISH NOTICES ST JULIAN’S PARISH 10th to 11th March 2018
- Lenten Talks at Kuncizzjoni Chapel: a series of lenten talks will be given by Rev Fr Marco Portelli during 5.30pm Mass at the chapel of Immaculate Conception this week, from Monday to Friday All are encouraged to attend.
- Family Visits: The Family Visits will continue on Thursday and Friday. We shall be visiting homes in parts of B’Kara Hill this week. The helpers will contact you for an appointment. We thank the helpers who helped out in the past weeks.
- Grupp Ħbiberija: The Diaconia Commission informs you that the next Grupp Ħbiberija meeting is to be held on Friday 16th March where a mass will be held at the Sanctuary in Mellieha followed by a meal. Transport will leave at 9.15am from Spinola Square. All those who wish to book may do so by calling the Parish Office until Tuesday evening.
- Divine Mercy Adoration: On Friday from 3.00pm to 4.00pm a Divine Mercy Adoration will be held at Lapsi Church. Everyone is welcome to attend.
- St Patrick’s Day: The usual masses on Saturday evening will not be held in the Parish Church but there will be an extra mass at 6.30pm at Lapsi Church due to the noise of the celebrations of St Patrick’s feast day, and the roads adjacent to the Parish Church will be closed.
- Penitential Pilgrimage to Mellieha: This annual event will be held on Sunday 18th March, departing at 4am from near Lapsi Church. Tickets for transport back to St Julian’s may be purchased from the Book Centre. Wardens and traffic police will be escorting parts of the pilgrimage this year.
- Morning of reflection during Lent: A half day of reflection will be held on Monday 19th March from 9.30am to 1.00pm addressed by Rev Fr Robert Grech at the Poor Clares’ Monastery in St Julians. The programme includes mass. For more details or to book, please call the Parish Office.
- Collection of food items: The Diaconia Commission is currently collecting food items for needy families in our Parish. All food items are to be placed in the baskets in the Parish Church, Lapsi Church and Kuncizzjoni Chapel. We thank you in advance for your help.
- Figolli: We will be having home made figolli for sale this coming Sunday 18th March.