PARISH NOTICES ST JULIAN’S PARISH 21st to 22nd April 2018
- Family Visits: On Monday will be the last day of this year’s Family Visits and we will be visiting familes who live in upper Lapsi Street. We thank all the helpers who helped out during this time and all the families who welcomed us.
- Coffee Morning: On Tuesday a Coffee Morning will be held in aid of the Parish, in the hall by the Parish Church from 9.30am onwards.
- Catechism Meeting: This Thursday a meeting will be held for all parents of children who are going to do their First Holy Communion this June. The meeting will be held at 7.00pm at the Primary School.
- Children’s Mass: On Sunday, the 9.30am mass in the Parish Church will be animated by children. All families are invited to attend.
- Pro-Life Manifestation: The Life Network Foundation invites all Maltese and Gozitan citizens to embrace the value of human life and to join them and our Bishops on Sunday 22nd April in front of Castille from 4.00pm to 5.30pm. Everyone is encouraged to attend with family and friends.