PARISH NOTICES ST JULIAN’S PARISH 9th to 10th June 2018
- Kuncizzjoni: We would like to advise that there will be no 5.30pm Mass at the Kuncizzjoni Church on Saturdays during the month of June.
- Wedding Anniversaries Mass: Married couples who are celebrating their wedding anniversary throughout this month, are invited together with their families to a thanksgiving mass on Sunday at 7.00pm in the Parish Church.
- Cana Course: Those couples planning to get married within the next two years are encouraged to attend the Cana Course. In our Parish, the course is held on Sunday morning and starts on the last Sunday in September. Those interested may apply at the Parish Office during office hours.
- St Anthony of Padova: On the occasion of the feast of St Anthony of Padova on Wednesday, there is going to be a special mass at Lapsi Church at 6.30pm. Fr Julian Sammut OFM will celebrate the Mass including a sermon about the saint and during which the bread of St Anthony will be blessed and distributed. Mass will be animated by St Julian’s Choral Group.
- Mothers Prayers: The group Mothers Prayers is organising a half day prayer group for mothers, grandmothers and all those who have a mother’s heart. This will be held at the Seminary, Tal-Virtu’, Rabat on Friday 15th June between 9am and 12pm and will include Mass.
- Day trip to Sicily: The Għaqda Dilettanti Knisja ta’ Lapsi is organising a day trip to Sicily on Saturday 23rd June. Posters including the full programme can be viewed on the noticeboards. For reservations and booking get in touch with Niki Papagiorcopulo or the Parish Office.
- Works in the Church: As already announced, restoration works will be starting in the Parish Church in the coming days. While we apologise for any inconvenience caused, we also appreciate your cooperation.
- Local Council Notice: St Julian’s Local Council would like to advise the general public that they shall be operating a Mini Van service from Balluta Bay to Ta’ Giorni between the 15th June and the 15th September at 9.30pm and 10.30pm.