NOTICES St. JULIAN’S PARISH 17 – 18 November 2018
- Confirmation 2019: a meeting will be held on Monday at 7.15pm at the Parish Church for parents of those children doing their Confirmation next October.
- Coffee morning: A coffee morning in aid of the Parish is to be held at the Hall next to the Parish Church on Tuesday from 9.30am onwards.
- The Diocesan Assembly: Archbishop Scicluna invites all lay persons working in Church to the Diocesan Assembly taking place on the 22nd and 23rd November in the main hall at the Katekumenju, Mosta. The talks will be held from 6.30pm until 9.00pm. The Church’s Synod documents are going to be discussed.
- Feast of Christ the King: On the occassion of the liturgical feast of Christ the King which will be celebrated next Sunday, Archbishop Charles J Scicluna will lead Vespers at 5.00pm from Christ the King monument in Floriana towards St John’s Cathedral.
- Bookings for Mass intentions for 2019: All those who wish to offer a Mass during the coming year are to approach Fr Paul.
- Christmas Buffet Dinner. We are organising a Christmas Buffet Dinner on Saturday 15th December at 8pm at Gululu Restaurant in order to raise funds for parish. Bookings from the parish office or the Book Centre.
- Church restoration project: On Monday the second phase of work inside the Church will start. The work will include the cleaning and restoration of the Way of the Cross, painting and electrical works in the Sacristy and the fixing of the remaining light fittings at the back of the Church. The work should be finished by the end of the month and would conclude the restoration project. We thank you for your ongoing moral and financial support which greatly helped to settle all the expenses for the work in our Church.