Parish Notices ST JULIANS PARISH 10th to 11th November 2018
- Cake sale: This weekend a cake sale is being held in aid of the Parish. We appreciate your generosity.
- Grupp Ħbiberija: The Diocesan Commission notifies that a lunch is going to be held on Friday 16th November at the Plaza Hotel in Sliema. Departure from Spinola Square at 9.45am. One may call the Parish Office for booking until Tuesday evening.
- Wedding Anniversaries Mass: Married couples who are celebrating their wedding anniversary throughout this month, are invited together with their families to a thanksgiving mass on Sunday at 11.00am in the Parish Church.
- Rosary on the Coast:On November 18, Malta will host the ‘Rosary on the Coast’. Join us from 3.30pm to 4.30pm in praying the Rosary together along the coastline. Among other localities, in St Julian’s it will be held near the Love Monument.
- Dinner: A meal is going to be held on the 23rd November in aid of the Parish. Further information from the Parish Office or on the noticeboards.