PARISH NOTICES ST JULIAN’S PARISH 2nd to 3rd November 2019
- Catechism meeting for parents: A meeting for the parents of the children preparing for their First Holy Communion is to be held on Thursday at 7.00pm at the Parish Church.
- Divine Mercy Adoration: On Friday from 3.00pm to 4.00pm a Divine Mercy Adoration will be held at Lapsi Church. Everyone is welcome to attend.
- Mass for the faithful departed: A mass for the deceased in the past year in our Parish will be held on Friday at 6.30pm at the Parish Church.
- Baptism: On Sunday the sacrament of Baptism will be celebrated during the 11.00am mass in the Parish Church.
- Meeting: A meeting is going to be held for all parishioners on Friday 15th November at 7.15pm at the conference hall. All those who have the Parish at heart are encouraged to attend so that we can all discuss and hear proposals for the Pastoral Plan for the coming four years.
- Collection for the missions: The collection for the missions amounted to €2,800. Thank you for your generosity.
- Collection for Hospice: A collection for Hospice Malta will be held next weekend after each Mass.
- Prayers for our faithful departed: We pray for Ives Debarro, Margaret Bedford Calleja, Carmen Scerri and Joseph Zammit who entered eternal life during the month of October. Eternal rest grant unto them O Lord …