- Mother and baby club: The Mother and Baby Club is held every Monday between 9.30am and 11.30am where children aged from 1 and a half to 3 years can attend, accompanied by a parent or grandparent. Anyone who wishes to attend may simply show up at Pope John Paul II hall.
- Family Visits: The Family Visits are to start again this year as from Thursday. We shall be starting from Carmel Street on Thursday, St Elias and St Angelo Street on Friday. The helpers will contact you for an appointment. More details available in the January Flimkien.
- ‘San Ġiljan Oratorio’: The St Julian Band presents the ‘San Ġiljan Oratorio’ on Friday 26th January at the Parish Church at 7.30pm. Everyone is invited. There won’t be the 6.30pm Mass in the Parish Church on Friday but there is a 5.30pm Mass at the Immaculate Conception Chapel as usual.
- St Julian Liturgical Feast: A mass will be held on Saturday 27th January at 6.30pm in the Parish Church on the occasion of St Julian’s Liturgical Feast. The mass will be animated by the St Julian’s Choral Group.
- Children’s Mass: On Sunday, 9.30am mass in the Parish Church will be animated by children, where there will be the investiture of the new altar servers. All families are invited to attend.
- Laqgħa mill-Qrib: There is going to be a meeting on Sunday 28th January at 10.30am at Pope John Paul II hall for those couples who are getting married in the next 6 months and who completed the Cana Course. Bookings are to be made at the Parish Office.