The successful candidate, who will report to the Parish Priest, is responsible for supporting the running of St. Julians Centre, focusing particularly on the operations and logistics, as well as the promotion and the general upkeep of the Centre.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar role.
- O’level qualifications in English, Maltese and Maths, or a Secretarial Diploma.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to be organized and meticulous in work.
Due to the exigencies of work, the appointee will be required to work flexible hours, including evenings.
Interested persons are to submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org or personally at No. 115, Lapsi Street, San Giljan:
- A letter of application
- A detailed CV
- A scanned copy of certificates
- Name and email address of two referees